Friday, December 2, 2011


You have the Armor of God but better still, You have God going before You!
 Be Strong and Courageous!This is my command—be strong and courageous!
Do not be afraid or discouraged.
For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9

I don't know what Your Enemy is, but I can promise you this.  God is bigger and stronger and He will not leave you to face your Enemy alone.  The battle has already been won.

Holy Father, I thank You that You have already defeated the enemy. I submit to You this day and resist the onslaught of the enemy upon my life, knowing that he will flee from me when I do. Lord Jesus, help me to recognize those seemingly innocent compromises I


am tempted to make for what they are - the beginning of a spiral downward into darkness and away from You. You alone are my strength and my God. My allegiance is with You, my Redeemer. Lord, keep my eyes focused on You and all You have for me.


This day is for You, for Your glory. I worship You in the midst of everything I face, knowing that in Your presence there is safety and peace.


In the precious Name of Jesus, my Savior and my God. Amen.

http://youtu.be/9m96MtNlMz8 - Stay Strong - Newsboy

Joshua 1:9 ESV
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."


lyrics

You're in the moment now
A bitter root
A wandering eye and then
The ties that bind start wearing thin, thin

You're in the moment now
When all you've been blessed with
Is not enough
Here's where the ground gets loose
Here's where the devils call your bluff

Stay strong
You are not lost
Come on and fix your eyes ahead
There's a new dawn to light our day, our day
You've gotta stay strong
You and I run
For the prize that lies ahead
We've come too far to lose our way, our way

We've seen the tragic flaws
The tortured souls
The saints with feet of clay
Here's where sin becomes cliché'

We've come through wilderness and watched
The cloud by day
The burning sky into dawn
Have you forgotten who you are?
Did you forget whose trip you're on?

Stay strong
You are not lost
Come on and fix your eyes ahead
There's a new dawn to light our day, our day
We've gotta stay strong
You and I run
or the prize that lies ahead

We've come too far to lose our way, our way
Get up, there's further to go
Get up, there's more to be done
Get up, this witness is sure
Get up, this race can be won
This race can be won

We've gotta stay strong
Our Father's dawn will light our day, our day
Come on and stay strong
His grip is sure
And His patience still endures
There'll be no letting go today, no way

Come on, and stay strong
You and I run
For the prize that lies ahead
We've come too far to lose our way, our way.

James 4:7-8a ESVSubmit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you.

Proverbs 4:12 ESV
When you walk, your step will not be hampered, and if you run, you will not stumble.

1 Corinthians 9:24 ESV
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Stay Strong!  You're not in this battle alone.  He has gone before you and He comes after you preparing the way and protecting you.  You and God will always be the winner.  No power is mightier than His power.
No love is stronger than His love.

Psalm 18:32
"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn."



Stay Strong!

http://youtu.be/b61wsBdqrKM - You Never Let GO - Matt Redman

No comments:

Post a Comment