Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For all You are, Thank YOU!



http://youtu.be/EbOJcfJAiy0 - My Savior My God - Aaron Shust

Day Two
prayer from "A Treasury of Praise - Enjoying God Anew" by Ruth Myers with Warren Myers

I praise You for Your love and Your wisdom.  You are too wise to ever make a mistake, too loving to ever do anything unkind. You act on my behalf, accomplishing what concerns me, fulfilling Your purpose for me as I call on You.  Thank You that You love me deeply and tenderly.  You are compassionate and gracious, full of lovingkindness, ready to forgive, patiently considerate, and generous beyond imagining.  You desire my love and rejoice to do good things for me. You delight to give me the desires of my heart as I delight myself in You.  How precious is Your love to me, O God!  I sing for joy as I take refuge in the shadow of Your wings!

The following passages are taken  from the New American Standard Bible

Psalm 57:2
I will cry to God Most High, Psalm 138:8
To God who accomplishes all things for me.





The LORD will accomplish what concerns me;
Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.



Psalm 103:8
The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.


Psalm 86:5
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,
And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.


Matthew 22:37
And He said to him, “ ‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,                                           AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’



Jeremiah 32:41
I will rejoice over them to do them good and will faithfully plant them in this land
with all My heart and with all My soul.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.


Psalm 63:7
For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.



Psalm 36:7
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment